20 December, 2007

OOOoooh ... I want one ...

Every now and then I wander the fringes of the internet and I came across this guy. His latest load of video rants he is running a competition to "outnerd" him. He was showing around his garage/shed (it's an Aussie bloke thing). He has boxes of Judge Dredd comix! All I have is the Judge Dredd video with Silvester Stallone. But I could never "outnerd" Angry. I will be very surprised if anyone can. I try to pretend I am more sophisticated than that, but really, deep down, I am a crazy nerd. Afterall I am a Babyboomer, and so many of us are like that.

I have a laptop computer, a mobile phone, okay I don't have an MP3 player nor a portable DVD, I have to draw a line somewhere. I do have loads of Star Trek stuff, and the daughter is a crazy Dr Who fanantic. I have started collecting the Star Gate TV series, and have the movie that they made before the TV series. Somewhere is the Matrix movies - the daughter was a crazy Keanu Reeves fan since she was about 10. Actually, I think she is nuttier than me! And she is a generation Y, not X. The grandsons are about on a par with her as well.

The scarey thing is, my sister is also like this too. At least she and I have different Fantasy taste, although we are both Pratchett fans, where the daughter is not.

Oh, and I am the only one with a job.

No comments: