30 January, 2008

OMG

I have been taken to task for not posting. Well, I found that sitting too long at the computer in the heat was making my feet swell. Besides which, I have had to spend much time finishing off an Album for a lady at work. She came back from leave today, so I promised I would bring it in tomorrow. As I rather felt this was going to happen (even though someone at work said she wouldn't be back till Friday) and so I put in the extra effort. I will be taking photos tonight and will put them on my craft blog on the weekend.

TAFE enrolments are on Friday, so I am re-enrolling in my computer course and the daughter is enrolling in it for the year. She will be doing it mostly full time to finish in a year. I will do diploma in Semester 2, but she doesn't think she will - atpit.

The really good thing is that it will enable her to get better use of her computer as it is quite advanced technology with a gaming board in it as well. (We got the gaming board so that Grandson1 and I can go onto World of Warcraft, but so far we haven't - still winter beckons.)

I will write a much long blog over the weekend.

cya

No comments: