03 February, 2008

Long story short ...

Do you ever have times when you do something for the best and it sorta backfires on you? I have had a weekend like that and even though it is Sunday it is still not over!

I mentioned that for Christmas I was going to give the daughter a store gift card, which I did. She wanted one for "Sanity" where they sell CD's and DVD's. She used it to layby the complete series of CSI. So she paid it off and began watching it on her TV. This weekend has been wet so the boys have been stuck indoors. They get the X-box and she moves onto her computer to watch her DVD's. So I should be able to use my laptop with its whizz bang wireless connection. Ha. No signal. No matter where I went, no signal. I don't know why I am paying such an exorbitant amount for something I am not getting. So no blogging for me.

I have to work again tomorrow, again till 8:00pm. I have Tuesday off. So they want to do a swap for my day working tomorrow. I am going to see if Friday will be okay - I guess it will depend on how much of the data entry work has been done. Friday will give me five days off over my Birthday. Will be very nice if I can. And that is when I will have to do my catch up blogging. I have some fantastic photos that are on the computer but not cropped to fit on the blog yet.

So, till then, you will just have to wait, sorry ...

No comments: