28 February, 2008

Long day ...

It was a long day again at work, still doing mind numbing work, but at least it is work and makes the day pass. Then afterwork it was into Spotlight. I am desiring of a gluepad. I have lifted it up twice and twice I have put it back. It is only $13.00 but I tell myself next week ...

So I settled for the ribbons I needed and the alphabet chips I need for the Wedding Album and the page for the Take it Further Challenge. It is almost finished, but I needed something. I hope the chip letters will do it. I just have to glue them to some interesting paper and cut them out and ink them and see how they look before gluing. Fascinating times - lol.

After Spotlight it was off to the Mall and Woolies for the weekly grocery shop. This is not a good idea. It was alot better when we did it on the internet. Then the daughter decided that she didn't like the idea of giving her bank details over the internet. So we went back to shopping in store. However, no matter where we go the old person insists he is coming too and wants to know the minutae of what we are buying and why. I will not use this space to sicken you on his knowledge of nutrition. Let's just say if I can make him a T-shirt with "No Gut, No Glory" I will force him to wear it to the races even if I have to get off my bum and go with him. Harharhar.

Her ladyship uses her stable now when the storms are at their worst and she finds it heavy going. She will not use the old stable next to Cody's but we aren't fussing. The rain has a definite chill to it and I will probably have to surrender any hope of celery pills in favour of buying her a new winter rug. I will have to get a hay net so that she can eat off the floor of the shed. She sucks on the haynets afterwards and chews on them. They don't last very long. And any day now that halter is going to pop and need replacing. Nope, I will make her suffer the rope one for a few weeks. Just can't lead her around in it unless it is a dire emergency.

I am going to be very busy this weekend, but that is so I can get my blogging done and up to date. I am quite looking forward to it. Don't know if the sister is coming or not.

Adieu ..

No comments: