09 January, 2008

Better Day today

Well, as I posted, I spent time at the Scrapbook shop working on things for the Wedding Album I am doing for a friend. I used the Accucut to die cut the words that I wanted for the pages, and began matting them. I had photos developed which was not expensive at all. The lady who owns the shop helped me go through, and she fixed up the red eye and colours. They turned out really well. When I have finished I promise I will photograph it and load some of it here and some on my craft site.

Later I came home and slept three hours straight. I was, for some reason, exhausted. Maybe it was the airconditioning in the shop or something, but I slept like a log. My daughter woke me to feed her ladyship the ex racehorse.

I spent a little while this afternoon, after I awokeand she had finished eating, just patting and stroking her. She so enjoys it now. The old sweetie. I have been putting word out to get a companion for her. The guy where we bought the car from says his sister has dumped her old gelding at his place, so we have offered to take him here. Hopefully that will be positive. She still has not had her booster vaccine for the EI.

It is getting hot in here and the poor old laptop is about to run out of battery. Must go ...

No comments: