01 January, 2008

Merry 2008

In Australia it is all of 11 hours into 2008, although in some parts of the world it is still 2007.

Everyone talks about their "New Year's Resolutions". I made a resolution years ago not to make New Year's Resolutions, because I never stick to them. I usually do stuff through the year, but when I start on anything, the old person comes along and takes over and nothing gets done or changes. So there is totally no point in even thinking about it.

Sharonb put up her challenge: we have to find someone we admire or look up to and do something about it. I have been thinking about doing Lady Ann Wentworth of Crabbet Stud. She was an important contributor to many Arabian horse breeding programmes all around the world, among other things. The thing is what do I do? And I guess this is why it is a challenge.
I could do a collage, I suppose, and use stamps and emphemera on it as well, if I can get some coloured photos, it would be good. Maybe not an over emphasis on the horses but the woman herself.

Well here I go ...

No comments: