12 January, 2008

Yellowbeard ...

I watched Yellowbeard this afternoon. I haven't seen it for about 15 years and it was as funny as I remember and I enjoyed the good laughs it supplies. Now I am trying to convince the old person it is worth watching. The old person has totally no sense of humour. He misses 99.9% of jokes and one liners; much of the movie is missed by me having to explain it to him. Still, I can chuckle again.

I also watched Children of Men again, which isn't funny. But I like watching what is going on in the background, key themes other than what is going on immediately with the heroes and talking heads. That is why I like the Mad Max movies and Terminator movies. Gratuitous violence isn't really my scene, but if you think about what is going on around about, you can get ideas. Well, I do. You may not. Maybe I am a bit weird that way.

Been busy with the Wedding Album and trying to make space to set up my sewing machine permanently.

No comments: