07 January, 2008

Hmmm ...

Took me an age to do it, but I have finally loaded up the pictures on Bilum of my preliminary stages of the challenge and pictures of the artwork I did for my youngest sister's birthday. I still have it because I have to get it framed. I hope to get it done fairly soon, but I don't know when yet.


There are plenty of details about the piece on the blog.


Grandson2 got bitten by a mouse this evening. The cats were trying to catch it, and he thought he would give them a hand. He got it, but it bit him and ran up his chest onto his shoulder and launched off into space. Of course, it scared the life out of him, and he was jumping around screaming - mostly with fright. There was no skin broken where it had bitten him. We all laughed at him which probably wasn't very nice, but he kept denying he was trying to catch it, that it had just bitten him out of the blue.


We have had native pigeons and top notch pigeons visiting to help her ladyship finish off her dinner. Well, the got a good worming tonight, as I put wormer kibbles into her food. She has had an assortment of pastes, so I am interspersing it with the kibbles. She never has a problem with them, but the boy used to smell or taste them and look at me to argue the point. He learnt quickly enough if he wanted to eat it was the kibbles in the food or nothing. He only ever upset his dinner with them once and I just picked it up and gave it back to him.


Here is one of my gizmos. I will tell you what it is tomorrow.




No comments: