24 May, 2008

UFO...


This is what the aliens left us in next door at the Girl Guides camping ground. No, it is not a green TARDIS. (Alas). It's a Port-a-Dunny. And you can see it directly from the kitchen window. What a thing to wake up to of a morning and go to rinse your cup to make your morning cuppa. I think there is going to be a gathering of the clans in the next 24 hours or next weekend. Bell will be so happy, she just loves the little girls and will be hoping a few will have brushes, combs and ribbons for her mane and tail. I guess if they do you will know that they really are prepared.

The sister came again today with Sunnyboy. Her computer has died. It looks like it died a horrible death too, with bits missing. We tried to see if it would regenerate Dr Who like, but alas it does not have a Eye of Harmony. I guess for the price she paid for it, it would have been asking too much. She is going to try and find her reboot disk, and if not or, if that doesn't work I shall have to give it to one of my teachers. They love that sort of thing. The challenge, the gauntlet, the despair ....

Ooo Oooo I nearly forgot. EzyDVD will order in Forbidden Planet for me, if I go in and pay for it in person. Coooool.

So back to the drawing board ...

No comments: