25 May, 2008

Confrontation ...

So I ran into the alien who left the Port-a-dunny and this was his reaction when I confronted him:


Do you think he was a bit pyst? I was scared of those teeth, let me tell you. But he just made a Worf like roaring noise and walked away muttering about inappreciative women ....

Well, here is what happened at the girl guides grounds today

(Click on the photos to enlarge, 'k?)



We were wondering about the other tent near the Port-a-dunny. It was a blowup thing.



Bungy Trampoline. I kid you not.
There were about 200 people turned up; it was a recruitment drive for the GG's. I hope they did well. Her Ladyship was unimpressed with the Bungy Trampoline and refused to visit the
little girls who really wanted to pat her.
So yeah, a vibrant and exciting day - not for us though.

No comments: