08 March, 2008

Bum on seat ...

The IT department at my TAFE decided this year you could only put your bum on a seat in a class when you had paid your fee and not before. Due to some large bills and the stupid credit union paying one lot twice I only had the cash this week. So Thursday was my "first" class. Since I am repeating it doesn't really matter all that much and they are not yet up to the stuff that was confusing me last year, it is no drama for me. Interesting that another couple of departments have been letting a couple of students in. I am probably not supposed to know that. (snigger).

The sister came over today and we nattered. When I have finished this writing, I will put up a link to her blog so that you can keep up with her goings on as well. Sunnyboy and Grandson1, who used to be deadly enemies, are now quite good mates and it is really good to see this.

I finished some things this week as well, gave my friend her Wedding Album. I have still to make the box for it, but I will go over on Monday and see if they have any papers left. I will have to pace myself Monday, because I have another class on Monday night. I am going to do some hand sewing for my next challenge piece, because it is about attention to detail. I will have to dig out my journal and sketch what I want to embroider then work out how to do it. lol.

Not much has been going on with me lately, not even blogging. I have some horse stuff to go up over the next few days and I have some musing for Alien Thoughts so I will have to really knuckle down and make myself do it all. Overcome this staleness I have been feeling - past the maudlin to totally unmotivated. Ugh.

Till again we meet ...

No comments: