16 April, 2008

Not without my ...

...lunch! How about that, I forgot the canteen was closed for the holidays and had no lunch with me at work. I ended up buying a packet of chips from the vending machine and having that. Yuk. Had the munchies all afternoon. Way to go, dopey.

I will have to remember to make something before I leave in the morning.

Long days with very little work. There weren't enough desks for everyone, but since it was my day on the Switchboard, I got to sit at my normal desk. The two part timers are off tomorrow and Friday, so it will be okay. I think when my time is up in September I will go back full time till the end of the year break and finish up then. I will have about ten days leave due and my long service entitlement, should get me through till I can either start my own business or find another job. Whatever.

When the days are long with little work, I find I look forward to the weekend. Especially when I know I have things I can be doing at home. So full time work will be frustrating again, but at least I will have something to look forward to at the end.

I have run out of glue and can't get any till tomorrow night. Why I am finding this so annoying I have no idea but it is really bugging me. I guess I take my glues so much for granted. I use glue in almost everything I do, and as I expand my mixed media arts I will use even more, but I think there I can use liquid PVA glue and not have to worry so much.

I am thinking about packing all my "junk" and it will be a logisitical nightmare without throwing away much of what I have. (sob). So I will be allocating one of my four days off to culling and sorting all my things until it is all done. I will also begin my lists. I cannot travel without a list, so if I have them prepared it will make things easier. It is about the only time I keep a list, and it is silly, because I would probably be alot more organised in my life if I kept lists all the time. I also need to start journalling because I think journalling is good for organisation as well. If I force myself to do it to start off with it will become a habit pretty quickly.

I am getting tired now so I shall bid you a fond adieu. cheers ....

No comments: