04 April, 2008

Well ...

it has been a fairly nice few days at work. The Boss asked me to do stuff, they gave me other stuff to do and this afternoon we had film reviews, today's star being Kevin Costner. It was more like a civil gathering of mature women rather than, well, some of the raunchier stuff that has been commented on, on other occassions. It started with the Supervisor saying she watched Postman over the weekend. I watched it about two or three years ago, and it was a good movie. I think with his movie Dances with Wolves they were his best two. Then we chuckled about what a disaster Waterworld was and compared it disfavourably with Mad Max and then got a synopsis of the Postman movie. Knock me down with a feather.

My class last night was just revision. Revision consisted of being given a copy of the full time students test from a few weeks ago. There were spaces to fill in answers. I tested some of my answers in MySQL and when I got them to work, asked about another question and left about sevenish. It was super getting away early. My sleep has been sporadic to say the least. I can't live on strong coffee much and all as I would like to.

I have an RSS feed, through Google. I never really appreciated Google much before, but since having this blog and the RSS feed and knowing a few other things are in the pipelineI have gained alot of respect for them. Anyhow, I am debating (with myself, of course) whether to have the RSS feed appear on my front page or not. I think I might split it up among my blogs, if I can. It would be a real test of my webbing abilities doing that.

Oh, and I found out about this piece of code that you can add to blogs and websites that will immediately take you to that person's page when you click on their name. The only thing is, I don't know whether Blogger supports it or not. Admittedly if I want to link to someone at the moment, I just click the link button and type in the web addy, but this is something a bit different that comes up everytime you put that person's name in. To tell you the truth, I think the only reason why I am excited about it, is because I actually understand it, but not sufficiently to explain it. Oh, that sounds just like, me. lol.

The old person had a free admission to the races at Canterbury for me tomorrow, but rather cleverly, he has misplaced it. If he can't find it, I wont go, because it costs a fortune to go to the races, but if he finds it and I go, I will take my faithful camera. I keep promising stuff, don't I?

I will get there.

Still miss the koala, too.

adieu ...

No comments: