26 April, 2009

Still in the land of the living ... sort of ...

Sorry its been a while and I still wont be writing much.  Just to let you know I am still here.

Never made it to Queensland for various reasons and still here on the farm.  The old person moved out and has a government flat about two kms down the road.  My sister is here with Sunnyboy.  My oldest son is also here for a while.  He was having problems in Queensland and felt a sojourn with Mum would be a good thing. lol.

The daughter got a job and works part time at the moment.  When her three months trial period is over they might give her longer hours.  It isn't all that far away from here and so very convenient. 

I am not working per se, but babysitting the boys for the daughter and getting ready to invite people over to my "Studio" to teach mixed media arts.  

I have loads of ideas for my blogs, so just give me a while and it will be up and running again.

cya

No comments: