06 July, 2008

Woohoo ...

Wow, I feel so very good, right now. Last weekend I stitched a panel for a Cathederal Window Quilt and photo documented sewing it. I have just finished uploading it as a tutorial on Bilum.
Well part one anyhow.

There are 20 photographs in all, so it will take an age to load on dial-up connections and takes a while on ADSL1 (broadband). On wireless, take pot luck, I'm afraid. If it is clear where you are it will download fairly quickly, but on a cloudy to overcast day - potluck.

Next weekend I will have Part Two ready.

Not alot has been happening with me. It was enrolment week at work last week, so very work intensive. I am still a bit tired from it all, but I will comment, the Boss ordered in Pizza for afterwards and there was much bon homme. Two more weeks till the gathering of the clans for semester two.

This week I am off work to help the daughter. She has to go to a training course while the boys are on school hols. I have them this week and a very kind girlfriend has said she would take them for the three days next week. We are going to see a movie, do some scrapbooking and bake some biscuits.

Till again ...

No comments: