14 July, 2012

Sorry I haven't been around for a while.  I got an iPad, not long after my last blog entry, and I have been learning about it.  I have been reorganising room here so that I can sew things.  I decided that I really missed sewing.  It has always had a relaxing and distracting effect on me and will be helpful in my ongoing process.  I spend way too much time on Facebook, and now I am hoping to cut that down.

Not much has been going on here; the boys are presently on holidays and expand to take up all the time and space so that not much gets done by me or anybody else.  As usual I have ideas and plans for my blogs, but whether those come to fruition or not remains to be seen.  I have to finally admit that much of my malaise, is probably akin to boredom and just sheer laziness....

Seems like, as well, I will have to do some serious editing around here as well.  What looked okay before is horrible now and in dire need of fixing....

No comments: