05 April, 2012

A wedding...

My niece was married last weekend.  My daughter and her friend went to the wedding, and I stayed home to care for the boys.  The only children attending were my nieces two sons and her husband's children.  I have met her husband twice but I don't know him.

The wedding was at Bermagui, a small seaside resort on the very far south coast of New South Wales.  My daughter went in her new car.  She drove down to Mount Warrigal where her girlfriend lives and the following day they drove down.  It took about four hours to drive there.  They stayed at a caravan park for the night as the wedding was to be the next day.

My sister was the "official" photographer, but my daughter took many photos and a short video of the ceremony.  My niece was a lovely bride in a pretty dress.

She has always been pretty and had dark hair which she lightened for the wedding.  Her husband wore a suit but with shorts and thongs.  He has a beard about a foot long.


My sister took this photo of them on the beach.  They are going camping for their honeymoon.  I have photos to download from the camera and will make some albums.

Her two sons have come back with us for the school holidays, so it is full house....

No comments: