29 May, 2011

Pleased....

It no doubt has occured to you that I am a great procrastinator. My sister used to have a motto "Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after" and alas, I seem to have taken it to heart. Lol. Furthermore, having depression has only made that problem worse. It has always been very difficult for me to complete things that I start. I have a mountain of UFO's of all sorts of things, including tidying some things.

However, contrary to my usual habits of not finishing things off, I have actually done something I am pretty pleased with. I went into a swap for some handmade cards. I only had to make 4 of them and they were quite a bit of work to do. But over about a week I have not only started this project, but also finished it. Everything is all packed up, ready to post. I am surprised with my diligence in this effort and very pleased. I will be posting photos of this effort on my other blog once the swap is done. I will put up a link on here when that happens.

In many ways I am feeling much better, but in others not so good. I find in some respects I have too long to wait, and my nerves tell me it is never long enough. I'll get there.

No comments: