02 March, 2011

Bit of some updates...

I have changed the look of my blog. There are still some kinks to work out, but it is not the weird colours it was before. I hope this will make it more readable for people.

I changed my credit union for a bank. I am not sure this is a good thing, but so far it is good in that I don't have to pay fees on my transactions. There are probably other fees that I will have to pay, but only occasionally, because I make only transactions, and not much else at the moment. I have had to go around and tell those who need to know that my accounts have to be changed.

I also opened an account to save a little money in, and the bank has assured me it will not be taking money out of it under any circumstances if I am only depositing money into it. Which is all I wanted from the Credit Union. Sometimes long loyalty with a company counts for nothing these days; that is not a good thing for anybody.

I noticed some people on Facebook are back to going on about the end of the world in 2012. Good grief. So my reply is to ask them for their stuff and offer to water their plants and care for their pets. Maybe this should be on my religious blog. haha. I am also offering people if they are planning on having an apocalypse to supply their equine needs. Can't have a decent apocalypse without horsemen, and horsemen have to be mounted on horses. Oh well, so far, no takers on either of them.





No comments: