27 July, 2010

Finally sorted the camera and uploading ... lol

Sorry it's been a bit longer than I thought. Life sometimes gets in the way when we are making other plans. I have not been idle, but have got the photos from the camera downloaded to the computer and compressed. They were very big files, for whatever reason. Now they are manageable and I am able to post.







This is the cover for the album. It was one fat quarter of fabric. I tried to get the flower coloured with stamp ink the same yellow as the leaves. The red on the petals matches as well. The button has a gold centre. I have had that button for around 30 years and finally found something to use it on.

The cover is lightly padded with doll stuffing and the inside has a cardstock base. The base of the cover is 2mm chipboard, specially for archival use.





This gives you an idea of the thickness of the album. The pages themselves are 22cm x 22cm and there are 43 of them. I will share some of the pages on Bilum which you can access by clicking here.

No comments: